Our Mission Statement
At St. Patrick's school, we aim to grow and learn together in our understanding of God and the world He created. Prayer and worship are at the heart of all we do. We welcome all into our loving and caring environment which reflects the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ. We encourage all our children to reach their full potential in all aspects of their education and lives. We aim to achieve this through:
- Striving to witness the teachings of Christ reflected in all aspects of the school's life and in the relationships within our whole school community.
- Working in partnership with parents and families who are the first educators and our parish families.
- Ensuring that all children are given equal opportunity to achieve their full potential, spiritually, academically and socially.
- Nurturing the care and welfare of all our children.
- Encouraging children to develop self-discipline, self-respect and self-confidence so that they can contribute to the good of all.
- Recognising that this is a learning community where we grow together.
- Providing learning experiences which will recognise the gifts of each individual and fulfill each child's entitlement to a broad and balanced curriculum.